Owner of the Website
- This website (the "Site") is operated by French Navy Pty Limited (ABN 63 132 863 533) (collectively referred to as "us", "we", "our" or "French Navy”).
Products, Prices and Orders
- All products advertised on this Website are subject to availability. Products are available only in the colours displayed unless otherwise specified.
- The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on the Site at the time of placing the order. Prices displayed on the Site may change at any time. Prices are displayed in Australian dollars (AUD) unless otherwise specified.
- Any order placed on this Site is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price specified on this Site at the time you place your order. You acknowledge by placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the product(s) ordered.
- Online payments are to be made via PAYPAL or credit card (Mastercard and Visa only). In some cases, subject to our discretion, we may also accept payment by cheque, money order or direct transfer. Your order will be dispatched once payment has cleared.
- All shipping on this site is free.
- Additional taxes/levies may be imposed on international deliveries by the government where the delivery is received. We do not charge such taxes/levies at the time of ordering and we cannot calculate these in the total cost of your order or take any responsibility for paying them. You will need to pay any applicable taxes/levies in order to receive delivery or your order. Please check with your government to find out whether any taxes/levies apply for deliveries to your area.
Title and Risk
- Risk of loss and title for the product(s) pass to you upon dispatch from our warehouse to the delivery carrier.
- You should inspect the product(s) immediately upon receipt at your nominated delivery address and you must notify us within 5 working days of delivery of any shortfall or incorrect orders.
- International orders are delivered by our nominated delivery carrier, TNT. Orders will generally be delivered in three (3) to six (6) working days of placing the order. Delivery timeframes will vary according to destination and may be impacted by factors such as customs clearance.
- We will not be responsible for any delay in delivery of any products caused by, or in any way connected with, any other cause beyond the reasonable control of French Navy (including but not limited to shortfall of supplies, strikes, industrial disputes, etc.). Please note that delivery times may take longer during the Christmas/New Year period.
Cancellation of Orders
- French Navy may cancel your order if:
- we do not receive your payment within eight (8) working days; or
- any payment by you is subsequently cancelled or dishonoured; or
- we have inadvertently displayed any errors on the Site including incorrect prices, descriptions or illustrations or typographical errors and these errors are relevant to your order; or
- the Site has indicated that products available when they are not;
- subject to any applicable laws.
- You may cancel an order placed by you up until 2pm EST on the day
you placed the order. If you placed your order after 2pm EST, you must contact us as soon as possible the same day if you wish to cancel your order. To cancel your order, send us an email to
and write CANCEL MY ORDER (plus your order number) in the subject line of the email. Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been dispatched.
Faulty Products and Returns Policy
- Please see our faulty products and returns policy on this Site for details.
- All materials on this Site, including, without limitation, design, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, graphics, audio clips and sound recordings, video clips and video recordings, music and the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of, or used under license by, French Navy and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. This Site contains commercially sensitive and valuable information which is both confidential and protected by copyright. Brands, logos, images and tag-lines are registered or unregistered trade marks owned or used under license by French Navy.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, French Navy, its directors, employees, agents and representatives, exclude all liability, howsoever arising (including from negligence), for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, by any user, arising in any way out of or in connection with the Site, including, but not at all limited to such loss, damage or injury arising out of the following:
- using this Site;
- purchasing and/or using any products supplied by French Navy on this Site;
- any errors or omissions from any information on this Site including typographical or photographical errors;
- any technical malfunction, error, virus, delay or interference on this Site;
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, French Navy and its agents:
(a) do not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the information or material contained herein or the accuracy, reliability or completeness thereof; and
(b) expressly disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the products advertised or otherwise featured on this Site.
- French Navy assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of any information provided by a website user.
- You hereby waive and release any and all claims that you may have against French Navy, its directors, employees, agents and representatives in connection with, or arising out of, or incidental to, your access to this Site and/or your purchase and/or use of any products advertised herein.
- The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and certain state and territory legislation implies terms, conditions and warranties into some contracts for the supply of goods or services and prohibits the exclusion, restriction and modification of such terms. If French Navy breach any of these terms then, their liability for the breach is, where permitted by law and at French Navy’s election, limited to: (a) in the case of goods supplied or offered by us – the repair or replacement of the goods, or supply of equivalent goods, or payment of the cost of doing this; OR (b) in the case of services supplied or offered by us – the re-supply of the services or payment of the cost of doing this.
- You indemnify French Navy, its directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of you using this Site and/or purchasing and using any products advertised herein.
Your Rights and Obligations
- Permission is granted to you to view content as a visitor to this Site. Any other use of the materials and information on this Site, including reproduction for any purpose, modification, distribution, republication, adaptation, or commercial exploitation, without the prior written permission of French Navy, is strictly prohibited.
- French Navy is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this Site. Any links provided are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement of the companies or products referred to on sites to which this Site links and French Navy has no responsibility for the condition, content or operation of any such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or resulting from access to or use of such sites. If you click on a link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Termination of Site
French Navy Pty Limited (ABN 63 132 863 533)
Telephone: + 618 8269 6301
Fax: +618 8269 6302
Address: 48 Prospect Road, Prospect SA 5082, Australia